Wednesday, July 15, 2009

family addition, maybe crazy... or just a healthy hing to do, at least it brings smiles back on our faces ;-)


Left: Mwoi, with the newest familymember on my lap, Mulan....

The other day I got a message from a Thai friend of mine who had run into a abandoned puppy and after having tried to take care of it himsel;f, he could not.... his employer did not want a dog around his hotel where my friend works and sleeps.
So, knowing that we had Didi, he asked me if we would be willing to take in this puppy because he was afraid for its safety if he would turn her out on the streets again.

Okay I said, in that case I like to meet the little one and also have the puppy meet Didi, because I do not like any problems or discomfert for Didi when we would take in a new dog.
So we agreed and ofcourse: we fell in love allmost on the spot with the little one, and Didi was pretty okay with her as well (its a she, so hence me calling her "her" all the time).

So, after Kik agreed as well, and Didi didn't seem to object, we decided to take her in... and so now our adventure has started with Mulan.
Sofar all goes well and she seems pretty well behaved sofar as well (touch wood though, haha)

But isn't she a sweety when you see her like that on my lap??

So now its Kik and me, and Didi and Mulan ...

No comments: